Tuesday 29 May 2007

Format time

I am spending tonight formatting my gaming machine, which is also the machine I do all my modding and mapping on. So till the weekend at least there will be no mopping or anything for me as I reinstall all my games and return all my music and stuff to the required places.

The machine has been slowly getting slower and slower, and a little unstable so hopefully this will fix all that. I did pick up some kind of bug on it too, something kept trying to access the web, my firewall was stopping it, but my antivirus programs could not find or remove it.

Ohh well, I will keep looking for new drivers and stuff while it slowly reinstalls. Then start installing all the other crap and the games ect, ect, ect, ect, ect . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.